Management of Change
Change can’t be avoided, but our Management of Change (MOC) process has been designed with mitigating customer risk in mind in the event of changes in the supply chain of any of our materials.
How It Works:
- We actively identify changes both internally (our processes), and externally (our suppliers’ processes)
- We require our suppliers to have an MOC program, to which we subscribe and are notified when there are changes that impact our supply chain of certain products
- We notify the appropriate personnel in your organization who have registered for our MOC program
- If your company purchased a Puritan Products brand material directly from us within the past three years, then the notice will be sent directly to the contacts within your organization
- If your company purchased an affected Puritan Products brand product through one of our distribution channels, then the key personnel in the distribution channel will be notified