The Puritan Products brand portfolio includes nearly 300 products, two-thirds of which are custom blends, solutions or dilutions. All blends are made in vessels that are designed and constructed in-house, with systems designed to facilitate manufacturing to very tight tolerances. Some blending vessels are dedicated to minimize cross-contamination, and many solutions can be manufactured under cGMP auspices.
We can provide:
- Acid blends, such as aqua regia; mixed acid etchants; and dilutions of acetic, citric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric, phosphoric, sulfuric, and nitric acids
- Base solutions and dilutions of ammonium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, and sodium hydroxide
- Salt solutions of almost any water soluble salt including sodium chloride and potassium phosphate
- cGMP-manufactured pH buffer standards, conductivity standards, sodium hydroxide solutions, and acid dilutions
- Buffered oxide etchants
- Solvent blends, such as isopropanol in methanol
- Acid/solvent blends, such as nitric acid in methanol
Through the combination of world-class quality systems, manufacturing expertise and technical excellence, we have the credentials to meet the needs of our most demanding customers. Contact Us to learn more about our chemical blending capabilities.
For more information on these products, visit our homepage and click on the Blends and Solutions box under the Category section on the right side of the page.